Rowlett AC Repair
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair in Rockwall & Wylie
Although Texas is known for its sunny, beautiful weather, the temperatures can certainly reach unpleasant highs far into the 100s, especially during the summer. If your air conditioning unit is beginning to experience issues, it is time to get a professional team involved. After all, facing a Texas summer without a working AC is not only uncomfortable, but potentially dangerous for those who are prone to suffer from the symptoms of overheating.
Contact us now at (214) 238-9007 to feel the relief of fresh cool air in your home again.
Signs You Need an AC Repair
It is important to look out for warning signs that your air conditioning unit is having problems, so you can alert our dedicated team to provide rapid, effective repairs before you suffer from an inevitable breakdown. The sooner we can repair your AC unit, the more cost-effective it will be, since it is less likely that you would need major replacement parts.
Common signs that your AC is on the fritz include:
- Lukewarm or hot air blowing – This often indicates that the refrigerant levels are low, or that the compressor itself could be malfunctioning.
- Odd sounds and noises from your unit – These can include grating, squealing, groaning, rattling, clicking, or grinding. These sounds often are caused by a slipped belt, cracked bearings, or even deficient lubricant.
- Unpleasant smells – Rusty, metallic odors can signal electrical problems, while musty smells indicate the presence of mildew and mold.
- Slow or limited flow of air – If your unit is dirty, the intricate parts of the system will likely begin to slow, limiting air that is trying to flow around the blockage of debris and dust.
- Malfunctioning thermostat – When your thermostat is not correctly responding to the signals to change a room’s temperature, it may need to be recalibrated.
- Automatic short-cycling – If your AC is running and suddenly turns off and on again on its own, this could indicate electrical issues, or airflow troubles, perhaps because the internal parts and filter have become too dirty.
Upfront & Flat Rate PricingYou'll know the cost of the job before we begin and you won't be surprised by unexpected costs.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed with us - we won't be happy until you are!
Same-Day ServicesDon't let a broken HVAC unit ruin your comfort, call us 24/7 and schedule your same-day service.
Once you have discovered there are some issues in your AC unit, it is time to let our professionals get to work. Our experts can closely examine your system and detect which particular issue has prevented your AC from working properly, or even determine if there are multiple problems that must be identified and resolved. Whether you immediately need to have your refrigerant levels increased, or the filter has become too dirty to efficiently cool your home down, we can rapidly assess the issue and then fix your unit, so it is as good as new.
If there are parts that need to be replaced, such as faulty wires that have been chewed to pieces by rodents or a coil that has simply worn down over many years of use, our experienced contractors can set to work on getting the right parts to have your system functioning in no time. Trust our devoted team at Martin Heating & Air to provide powerful Rowlett AC repair, even in the midst of an AC emergency.