AC Tune-Up In Wylie, Sachse, Lavon, TX, and Surrounding AreasAC Tune-Up & Air Conditioner Maintenance Services In Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Rockwall, Dallas, Garland, Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Heath, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Forney, Balch Springs, TX, and Surrounding Areas We’re all turning on our air conditioners because of the blazing heat and humid weather. Of course, after lying inactive all winter, some owners realize that their air conditioners aren’t exactly up to speed. We advise scheduling a yearly tune-up for your air conditioning machine before it requires AC repairs or AC replacements in Rowlett, TX. It will conserve your time and money, keeping you stress-free during the warmer months. Let us explain why you should not overlook your air conditioning tune-up:
What Does an Air Conditioner Tune-up Entail?You may keep an eye on things yourself, such as cleaning or changing the filters (we suggest doing this every 2-3 months). On the other hand, some tasks are better left to the professionals. During a tune-up, an air conditioning expert will:
- Clean the coils that are both indoors and outdoors.
- Look for broken or damaged pieces.
- Tighten any loose components.
- Make any necessary adjustments to misaligned components.
- Examine the vehicle for any parts that may need to be replaced.
- Examine the unit for any evidence of a leak.
- Check the refrigerant levels in the system.